Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag Your It.

I am starting a Tagging Fest! Each player tags 3 people, post their names & go to their blog. Leave a comment letting them know they have been tagged & ask them to read your blog.

LEIGH, NICOLE, AUBRI


I am...trying to not be idealistic. It backfires only to get dissapointed.

I think...Sarah Palin ROCKS! and I am excited about her.

I heart...Steve, dark chocolate, yoga & pilates, losing weight & my family (as wacky as they are)

Everyone is so... creative! Really I don't know how to answer that one.

I dance...naked haha. I wish I danced well. I wish I could do Dancing With The Stars. I was in a highschool dance recital once. My mom told my boyfriend at the time, something like...I don't know what to expect! Guess I haven't improved much.

I want...it ALL. No really. SERIOUS. I wish that there weren't so many people I know with sadness and heartache. Life can be so cruel.

I am scared of...imaginary bad guys. When Steve goes out of town, I role play how I would let my MEAN looking dogs out to attack the bad guy sneaking around in my house, grab Steve's gun, shoot the bad guy (if he's not already outside) and get all of my children out of the house safely. You need to know these things!!!

I hate...fake people. Be real people!

I miss...living in Utah or maybe just the 4 seasons. Millie my allergic dog.

I wish...Steve would live pain free and if its not too much to dream about, I'd love for him to have his leg back.

I fear...not really much. I try not to live in fear. Fear is of the devil! Steve always says he is going to die early. I REALLY HOPE NOT. I'd be lost with out him.

No comments: