Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little Miss Long Legs Turns 11!

We were so excited to have our little girl. Although you were the hardest pregnancy, overdue by 8 LONG days, most painful delivery & did the most damage to my body.

You were SO worth it!



I thought she would come out pretty! Only a face a mother could love! I was truly amazed ny her. So sweet, calm, new, helpless, MINE. I came across a saying when I was pregnant with her that honestly I didn't completely understand until I held her.

" A baby touches a part of your heart, a part you never knew was there."

So cute and chunky


Watch out world, I know where I came from & I know where I'm going!



Baptism Photo


11 years old

My how she's grown! Too little time and space to share all of my feelings.
  • mature and wise beyond her years
  • so helpful & responsible
  • wants to be modest
  • smart, adventursome, spunky & funny
  • compassionate at an early age. Knows when to jump in & help
  • mean cooking skills & very daring to try new recipes
  • eats & ENJOYS veggies
  • a leader
  • Ginger, Lavonia, Little Miss Longe legs, Liv or whatever Steve wants that day
  • intense & determined (which will serve her well someday)
  • well mannered and kind to so many

We love you Liv! You are so awesome. We enjoy watching your life evolve. Stay true and keep on going where you are going. We are so proud of you and your choices.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

You're a brave little thing posting a pic of your preggers self. She is such a little doll, glad to have her around. I'm so excited to have her in Activity Days!!

Andrea Williams said...

What an amazing beauty Liv is! I can't even believe how grown up and truly lovely she is. My, time does really fly.
I love your jewelry and have been wanting to do something special so I'll get in touch to talk ideas.
Love,
Andrea

Teagan said...

who is that pregnant lady in this post...
wow- you look younger now:)

time flies.
She is beautiful just like her mommy.

Janie said...

I can't believe Livvy is already 11! That is crazy! I've got to find my picture of her as our flower girl - it seems like just yesterday I was listening to her sign Ariel's "aaahhhh, ahhhhhh, aaahh!!!!" Happy late Birthday Liv!