Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Funniness with Mr. O

During the "Osborn Stressful Homework Hour" O gave me a much needed laugh. "Mom I have 8 shirts on!" Mom said, "Why did you do that?" O replied,"I wanted to try it." Mom so sweetly said,"Oh, that is so funny, now please GO HANG THEM BACK UP!" (after a few pics of course!)

Lets count them he says! Who knew fun could be so educational!!!!



Gottta love his little teeth, big dimples & smile.

I love O. He is so funny and quite unusual (in a good way!) I am not great at describing why I think he is so interesting to me. He listens intently esp. when I don't think he is, and is always trying to figure out how things work. His mind is "mechanical". Like father, like son. I especially love his randomness!

A FEW FUNNIES!

  • hey mom, worms have 5 hearts.
  • after studying grandma's "moley" back, he said, "your back looks like a tortilla"
  • my sleeper in the buff
  • reformed neighborhood nudest (riding his bike and all)
  • sweet kind boy esp. now that he is a kindergartner

2 comments:

Nicole said...

SO.CUTE.
I love blogging about this kind of everyday stuff, b/c I know I'd forget about it one day.
How funny will this be to read 20 years from now!! Love it!

Sarah Williams said...

the naked part's pretty funny! your a busy blogger!