Saturday, September 20, 2008

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



A- Attached or single: Attached and I really like him!

B- Best Friend: Steve. No more, my dad told me as a kid to never have a BFF. I do have some very awesome amost BFFs though

C-Cake or Pie: cake (Dark, fudgy,chocolate)

D-Day: NOT sunday! Yoga and pilates days, lately

E- Essential Item: water, gum, Steve!

F- Favorite Color: I love alot of colors. Brown, green, red, blue.

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms, Im not eating them these days.

H-Home town: Scottsdale, AZ

I- Indulgences: time alone with Steve. Yummy dinners with you know who. chocolate

J- January or July?: January, ski time!!!

K-Kids: 4 wonderful in their own way kids. 1 girl, 3 boys

L-Life is incomplete without: God, Steve, kids and a chocolate

M- Marriage Date: October 21,1995

N-Number of Siblings: 4

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: Fear that Steve will die long before me. he thinks this is going to happen, so that worries me. or that someone will break in the house while Steve is out fo town.

Q- Quote: Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

R- Reason To Smile: Im alive and happy and "seriously so blessed"

S- Season: I love all, wish we had four seasons in AZ. Love the crispness of fall, Chill of winter, planting in the spring, and freedom of summer

T- Tag Three: Jacque Arnette, Marnee Marriott, Sarah Williams

U- Unknown fact about me: I used to be really outspoken and sassy. Ive come along way!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: What?!? I love meat, I'm "O" blood type.

W- Worst Habit: quick to the end of my fuse.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds :) Ultrasounds

Y-Your favorite food: Eating at a great resturaunt. I LOVE yummy, prepared for me food.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

1 comment:

Sarah Williams said...

OK that was super funny that you USED to be sassy! if you can post the shower story...your still a little sassy- which was incredibly true and funny. (i guess all guys do the shakey thing!)