Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flashback

How funny is this. Sweet dance pose, and yes we go that far back in time!!! What a good sport. Returning to MY high school to take me to the dances.

Steve robbed me from the cradle! I'm so glad he did. I met him when I was a junior in high school. I heard him give a fireside about his accident in my ward. I thought he was SO HOT, but even more I was touched by his story and his testimony of God. We dated through my senior year and got married that fall.

Of course, my nonmember friends and who knows who else, (mom & dad) were worried I was making the right choice at 18 years old. I knew it then and still know it today. He is truly the best for me and I am thankful our lives crossed.

1 comment:

aubri said...

Hey! It looks like you are invited to our annual costume christmas party!!!!!!!