Monday, July 21, 2008

A NEW HOME FOR MILLIE

After one year of trying to keep Millie's allery of grass under control, we have to find her a new home. This is so hard for all of us. Millie filled a void. She is so sweet, mellow, loving and fun. I poured a lot of time and effort in training her and treating her. Its so dissapointing that all I did wasn't enough to help her.
We asked my "little" brother Ty and his wife CC to keep her at their house in New River, AZ. They live in the desert, which means NO grass. She got so much better, so we brought her home. The next day she was back to her itchy, red self. Steve and I came to the hard realization that giving her a new home was the best option for her. I called my brother, Ty and asked if he knew of anyone who might want her. He said, that he and his wife already talked about keeping her. I cried and was so thankful to them for being so kind.
















We miss her everyday. We have updated pictures as our desktop, I know pitiful, but we love her. Thanks again Ty, CC.

No comments: