Monday, July 21, 2008

BAPTISM DAY MAY 2008

My first little boy is 8. Wow has time flown by. We had to wait 1 month after he turned 8 before he could get baptized so he was ready when it was finally time.
I asked Harrison who he would like to speak at the baptism and he said "Aunt Liz." She gave the best talk I have ever heard at a baptism. It was simple and easy for the little ones to understand but the Spirit was so strong that I know everyone was touched. She is a good aunt.
The baptism was so special and Heavenly Father's Spirit was so strong. Harrison had to be baptized twice because his toe came out of the water. Sounds familiar to my expierence. I know that Harrison made the right choice for his life that day. I am thankful that Steve is a good father to our kids. He provides everything we need, but most importantly, he is an honorable man who is worthy to give his family the blessings we truly need.



No comments: