Monday, July 21, 2008

EASTER 2008 - BUTLER FAMILY

This is the year to spend with the Butlers, that's my family. We love to spend time with our siblings and cousins. It gets really hectic with all the chaos, loud voices and 7 dogs (if they are invited) , but thats our family and we love it. Im hoping the chaos level goes down as MY boys get older. We always look forward to yummy ham, scalloped potatos, grandma Tessa's WHITE rolls and homemade fudge eggs with our names on them. All courtesy of my mom! Thanks.

I love Easter morning pictures. Messy hair, jammies, and stinky breath.


The Easter Bunny is really smart. He hides the plastic eggs outside and the hardboiled ones inside!
























I know that I may catch alot of flack for the way I dress my boys on Sunday, but its worth it. I love these shoes. They were Harrisons, (Owen would never wear them much to my sadness, )and now it's Ryans turn. I have a pair of Steve's famed in the boys room. There is just something so cute about little boy legs in knee sock and saddle shoes. Sorry, boys. I hope you don't hate me later.
The dreaded Easter Sunday picture didn't turn out so bad, not so great either. One thing I have decided is that I have to appreciate each of their quirks/issues/ages when I try for the PERFECT family picture. One day, Im told, I will cherish all of the chaos. We'll see!

No comments: