Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AN END TO AN ERA




Well, Ryan wont sleep in his crib anymore. He always ends up in my room. Not having that! So, I decided to take down the crib. I had a little help from the kids and Moose, our dog. Liv was the photographer, having a blast with camera.
It was kinda sad for me. I know that there are no more babies for our family. I would like more but that would not be the best for the family as a whole. I would be even more NUTS. It is hard to get used to the fact that I am done with that part of my life. I loved having babies in our house as crazy as it got sometimes. They are happy memories and I have 4 wonderful kids. Kids Steve and I weren't sure we were going to be able to have. We have been blessed.
I decided to put Ryan in Owen's room and this was a great idea for Harrison. He gets to have his own room. He's excited. Progess has been slow, but I'll post pictures later.

No comments: