Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

There is something so funny to me about laughing at myself!!
What a Dork!!
Man I was pretty creative though. The story goes back a little further than this picture of me senior year....I was a "wrapped gift" in 8th grade too. My friends and I walked for miles(literally) to my friend nieghborhood. She lived by apartments and in my day that was HUGE! Now parents just bus their kids to nice neighborhoods. I get so sick of this. They are getting mini tootsie rolls from Mexico!!! Im so excited about that too!
Back to the story, we were so tired to walk back to my neighborhood, so my friend's mom drove us back. Nice Mommy. I didn't think about sitting in a box before. I had nothing but those darling red tights and a shirt on and I was not going to take off my box. There were BOYS with us! After a few tries, I "settled" in to the front seat on my knees wedged backwards for the what seemed to be a very long trip home.

P.S I have some mean "bow tying" skills if anyone wants to copy me! Ha Ha!

Enjoy the day and eat lots of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for me!


3 comments:

Jeanette said...

You are SO cute! And modest, too, your boys must take after...Steve?
Happy Halloween!

aubri said...

super sexy!
I am going to be making tons of them this week so check them out and let me know which ones you want.
I'm making them about 6 1/2" long, let me know if that works and check the size for your daughter
I'll custom make them for you if you want something dirrerent
thanks for the interest
would you do trade work
i love your new necklaces

aubri said...

email me at poshonabudget@gmail.com :))))