Monday, October 20, 2008

What Beauty!....THE LEAVES, not necessarily the kids!!!

My heart aches for the fall. You can't help but want to move to Utah this time of year. No worries we aren't entertaining the idea! I miss the crisp air and changing leaves though. I do have to say, I love that the kids are getting older and they will stop for a QUICK moment for a picture.


So fun to see a growing boy still wanting to have fun. "Hey mom, lets do Leaf Angels." Gotta cherish those sweet moments these boys let out once in awhile.


So adorable. I want to pinch his cute cheeks

Yes, Liv your hair looks nice!! Love the preteen stuff!


This boy makes my heart happy. That smile melts my heart too!



Sometimes I am in awe at the wonderful gift Heavenly father has given me. Really! Its nice to have those thoughts occasionally cause most of the time life is CHAOTIC and well you know!!!



4 comments:

Julie said...

Noel, I agree with you about the autumn leaves and your children being beautiful. It truely is awesome how Heavenly Father blesses us with such beauty!

Julie said...

oops! Sorry Noelle, I mispelled your name, I should have checked first.

Marnee Marriott said...

I love the fall leaves too... the pictures are priceless!

just the five of us said...

hey, great time and pictures! I love the last one. It would make a fantastic Christmas Card photo:)