Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

Man I just cought up on posts and low and behold I got tagged. Thanks though. I think these are fun.

7 WIERD OR UNUSUAL THINGS ABOUT ME

  1. I love to pick scabs and zits...Start out with the gross one I know!
  2. I have never gotten a speeding ticket
  3. I had the chicken pox when i was 9. My fever was 106 and i was hallucinating. I was hospitalized and given a spinal tap(OUCH) The Dr. thought I may have had pox on my brain.
  4. Althoug it took a while to admit....shhh! I actually like my minvan!
  5. People think I am calm. Im not so much and I really don't like that about me.
  6. I love having pictures taken, I even have some great ones. You wouldn't know it cause i have a HUGE problem with getting things framed.
  7. I absolutly love eating brussel sprouts. I have some growing in the garden right now.

I TAG... Nicole, Janalyn, Leigh, Marnee(come on this time), Holly, Jeannette, Sarah

I look forward to hearing strange things about you too! Love you all, Noelle

6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh...LOVED reading all of your posts today! I cannot believe you made those dresses...I'm so impressed...really. Um, I'm getting more and more sore by the minute. Tomorrow I just may be a mummy. You might have to drag me into pilates! Ha!

aubri said...

I love picking zits too AND dead skin after a sun burn!
Nothing can better than that! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Noelle!

I'm glad you found my blog! I haven't seen this one- I only knew about your jewelry blog. I didn't know you made all those great dresses! The whole reception was so beautiful. Every detail was perfect. I remember your wedding day! That was a great day too! I think I sang at either a shower or your reception---

Such great pics! I'm excited to keep up more w/ your family this way!

Sarah Williams said...

are ou glad the wedding done? dresses are so pretty! bussels sprouts are nto yet growing on me...i'm trying.

Marnee Marriott said...

OK... here you go.

http://mosermoments.blogspot.com/

I cheated a bit, but got it done!

Sarah Williams said...

ok i was going to do this but i did it long ago! i'll post some random thoughts for you tomorrow though.