Thursday, October 23, 2008

I was pleasently surprised

Ahhhh! Here is that little smile I always talk about. I gets me every time. Kindergarten has been the best thing that has happened for him. He loves it and he has a SUPER teacher. (she feels the same way about that smile too!) He is so happy he is a big kid now and boy am I happy years 3 & 4 are past with him.
H is so sweet and tender. He is building his confidence and that makes me happy. He started flag football this year with the neighborhood boys and really is loving it. The best part is he is listening and trying to do what is asked of him.
It is so fun to watch my kids grow and develop themselves. Thanks to advice from some wise friends. I am really trying to enjoy the stage of life that I am in. Sometimes that is not easy but, I try. I can't wait to see what life with three darling teenage boys will be like.
Wow, life with a preteen girl. So fun, so crazy, so emotional, but so awesome to see who O is becoming. She is so determined, focused and funny too.


6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Those great photos of your kids can't be school pictures, can they? I've never seen them turn out! But if they are your school pics they are the cutest school photos I've ever seen, including the ads on the order forms!

Tiffany said...

those pictures are really good. how was the wedding? see you soon

love tiffy

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my gosh Noelle I'm SO happy I found your blog! You're kids are beautiful and I cannot believe how grown up they are! I remember babysitting Olivia and Harrison before Owen was born and now look at them... where does the time go? Olivia is a beauty and Harry... he's always had a place in my heart! I still remember cute things he said... HA!! Too bad I couldn't get to know Owen and Ryan like I did your other two but they are sure handsome! I LOVED looking at all your pics! You have a beautiful family... although I expected nothing less from you two!!! Happy Fall!!!

Our blog is private but I'll send you an invite!

Hillary (Brady)

Janalyn said...

They are seriously the cutest kids!
by the way, I am going to get to that 'tagged' assignment you gave me!

aubri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! They look awesome!!! Mazi brought her photo home the other day and she has a kool-aid mustache.

Labrum Family said...

Your kids are so beautiful. I always thought you would have beautiful kids. Fun blog.