Tuesday, October 21, 2008

13 years of Wedded Bliss!

Ok, I know another anniversary post... This is why I decided to post about it. Steve and I were at his sisters wedding a few weeks ago and I thought it was neat to be in Utah in the temple the same month we got married 13 years ago. It was kind of a"renewing our vows" sort of thing. I listened intently to the officiator and made those promises again. So sorry, for the gaggy post.


Same famous stairs 13 years earlier!


Ill spare everyong from the long list of why I love my husband. I know why he is wonderful and I try to tell him often. I do love him with all of my heart and truly feel we are a great pair. I am thankful to his sister Amy for introducing us and I am thankful for the honorable man that he is. He makes me want to be a better person.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwwwww!!
How come you guys have hardly aged AT ALL!! No fair!
BTW, those damn dresses are gorgeous! Loved the shot of them all hung up.
We need to actually SCHEDULE a time to meet up for some Photoshop time or it will likely never happen!!!

Marnee Marriott said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow... 13 years! Where does the time go?

Angi said...

Congrats! I hope 13 goes smoothly for you guys. I am only a little superstitious, but 13 has had some big stress. You guys look great!