Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Times! Halloween 2008

Our 60's Diva- Who was caught somewhere in between wanting to be a hippie and a go-go girl. I kept telling her the two had NOTHING in common. Sequins and peace signs don't mix. Man she was almost as tall as me. Now that is SCARY.



Ryan's got a gun! A very annoying one, that repeats...FIRE, FIRE! What was I thinking?


Boys will be boys! Anything dirty, scary, or gross! He was so cute and so excited I let him be a skeleton.




Oh, my Owen! This is soooo fitting for him. Not because to toots, fluffs, or wiftys (all my mom's terms that I grew up with. I HATE the word fart) but because he is such an out of the box thinker!


8 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

I had to take a double look to see if that was Olivia or you! You've got trouble coming in the next few years! :)

Jeanette said...

You were serious about the whoopy cushion, I've never seen that before, did you make it? All your kids were so decked out, so fun!

Holly said...

Ha ha! Loved the whoopie cushion costume and that Olivia is growing up so fast. She is beautiful - just like her momma!

Tiffany said...

Noey,
those costumes are so cute!!!!
Olivia, Ryan are so cute.
Owen is scary in that costume
Harry LOL

LOve tiffy

Andrea said...

Fun costumes.....I love your wrapped present idea. You still look the same! :) I was looking through some baby announcements I have saved last night and came across a little blue diaper with cute notes in it.....it was for Harrison. Wow. Time is flying by me way too fast. I think about your family often!

just the five of us said...

Love those costumes. Did Owen's make the swoosh sound? Mike and I had a quiet night. All the girls went to parties with their friends and went trick or treating else where. It was kind of sad:(

Janie said...

Hey Noe! You guys had great costumes! I love the whoopie cushion! Do you guys have plans to come up here again anytime soon? I felt bad that we didn't get to really hang out with the move and everything. Hopefully we'll make it down there for Holly's wedding and we can play! Love you guys!

OurHappyFamily said...

Great costumes! I LOVED your present pic... HA!