Monday, November 24, 2008

Its a bit late, but I wanted to post about the best birthday weekend ever! Our friends Steve and Rhonda and my Steve planned a little getaway for my 32nd birthday. We stayed in Rocky Point in their condo and played games, ate, relaxed, slept in, took long walks on the beach... you know all the things you don't enjoy as much when you have 4 little ones with needs! Oooh. I sound like I don't love my kids. I DO! Really, but it's nice to get a shower and a blowdry in without interuptions!
My birthday was a blast. Rhonda made it especially nice. (Funny how women now what other women will enjoy!) I got a birthday card every couple of hours. How thoughful! I didn't have to do anything for myself if I didn't wan't to! Although, that isn't in me... so we went out to Shell Beach in the jeep and totally got stuck. Rhonda and I had to climb a big hill and heave huge rocks down to the guys. Man what would they have done with out our muscles. Gathered some amazing shells and made "crafts" out of them!
Lucky for Harrison, it was sand dollar season. It was his only request that I bring him home one! We had a great time walking & cartwheeling down the beach hunting them. ( glad to know I can still conquer the cartwheel!)



Posted by Picasa