Friday, August 22, 2008

Lake Powell-AGAIN with the Frosts


Surfing is so awesome. We have a blast and noone has blown out their knees. Its so much safer for the...less young! Steve has gotten great at filling the fat sacks up just right to make the wake huge.

My one legged wonder!
Did you say "hit it?"

Love those daily naps!

Miss Long Legs!

Oh, I love him. I know I should break him of this, but its so nice and helpful. He's obviously the youngest child. Just check out the rag of a blanky I let him carry around. The "sewer"in me won't let it last too long.

I know this is geting pitiful. 3 trips to Powell. We can't resist. We were going to stay in a friends houseboat, but when we got there it wasn't working and STUNK. The men worked thier magic and greatfully Steve knew the guy from renting at Antelope Marina in years past. We got a sweet 70ft rental for a great discount and off we went.

We had a relaxing trip although most eveyone was on a crazy diet. Great for me. I just started one myself. I actually lost weight, wich is a first on a Powell trip.
Hanging out with great friends is the BEST. We are so blessesd to have some good ones. I love going on trips with the Frost family. Most everyone has a friend. We played games and listened to Rhonda's infectious laugh. It does my heart good when I hear it.

No comments: