Friday, April 10, 2009

To Creat or not to Create?

Wow! don't you love it when you find something motivating and reassuring? I often wonder if all that I am trying to accomplish in this life is worth any value. Is it taking away from what will be important after this life? You know, we hear a lot lately. The caution to not get caught up in things that take away from family life or even more, miss out on each little mess, fingerprint on the wall, or the need to help our little ones open their applesauce...AGAIN.

I really enjoy creating. I crave it! It's such a part of me. So, will a desire & execution for painting a room, sewing a baby blanket or making jewelry help me or hurt me in the long run?

I know that keeping things in balance is obvious. So, when I found this clip it made my heart happy. I hope it makes yours happy too.

1 comment:

just the five of us said...

Noelle, Heavenly father gave each of us talents, if you don't use them, then it's a waste! So I say, sew, craft, make cute jewlery...do whatever. I think sometimes, I waste to much talent on the stupid computer though:D