Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break...A Girls Trip!

So much for planning! After a few changes and much deliberation, Steve sent Olivia & I away to San Diego for a girls trip! Wow! You'd think I would be SO happy, but, I was actually sad to not spend the week with my boys.

I got over it FAST!

We had a blast. Liz, Holly, Hannah, Rebecca, Liv & I tore up the place! Ha ha. As much as 3 married Mormon ladies and 2 pre-teens could.

Here are some highlights

...slept in...ate wherever...LOVED the map feature on my iphone, it got us everywhere...BYU baseball-which means Stetson Banks aka. Holly's hubby...Ghiradeli ice cream...Panera Bread Co...not worring about little people misbehaving...SHOPPING at the carlsbad outlets...chillyweather ...late night laughs...goofing off...strawberry fields...Starbucks whole Grain, turkey bacon egg sandwiches...Getting followed by the Rugby team cause they thought our car was full of girls like Holly! So Fun!


Tension Breaker... had to be done!!!

How can something SO DUMB be SO FUN?

Nothing but LOVE ( just keep repeating it & then you'll believe it!)

My personal FAVE!
A BIG thanks to Steve for the great sacrifice he made for me & Liv. Props to him for managing the homefront with cleanliness and EASE. I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

just the five of us said...

What fun!!! Spring break and vacations always go so fast!