Monday, March 30, 2009

It's good to be back!

OOh... I just love these boys & afterall it's just not fair that Harrison get to paint his Pinewood derby car and we don't have anything to paint! So...what does one mom who is trying to savor every minuite of this part of life do?

Naked and all!

One day I am gonna miss this! Thats what I've been told.

I was lying on the grass listening to the boys communicate/argue about where the paint should be positioned and what not when I noticed these cool clouds. A brief distraction from the SWEET noise I was listening to!


Walah! What a masterpiece. Every square had to be covered. Not sure whats up with the finger Ryan. Who taught you that?



Ahh... Its so nice to have a working computer again. For some reason, not naming any 4 particular names, our computer began making strangs noises and running very slow. Thus, the reason for the lack of posts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! they make me laugh!

Leigh said...

I LOVE naked Ryan (and his middle finger). I don't think I would recognize that boy if he had clothes on!