Sunday, November 21, 2010

SHUTTERFLY- My FAVORITE Holiday Cards

I am so excited!
I have had a smile as big as Texas on my face for days. 
Our family pictures turned out...and that is HUGE! I have been waiting for this for years. I love how they turned out. I love the setting, the color scheme and mostly my cute family.


I have been searching for a Christmas card that would look great with the non-holiday colors I chose for the photos. To my total surprise, I got an tip that Shutterfly had some great options. 
See here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery


I LOVE that the website has an area for me to choose the size card I want as well as number of photos wanted on each card. The best part to me was the option to choose my card by color. Really a Christmas card with yellow and blue? What was I thinking?


Here are a few of my FAVORITES... 


You didn't really think I'd show you the one I choose?

I cant wait to order them!




10 comments:

Leigh said...

I'm so glad you're back! I love your pictures. I'm right with you on the pictures. I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven when they turn out. Bee-utiful Family, as always!

Unknown said...

I love your photo, very nice, thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful http://www.iessaywriting.net./
information.Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.
))

Agent Kemajuan itu SAYA said...

play game and get money, sign up here :
http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/rony2304

Unknown said...

Such a nice and colorful blog

Partition Planters

mas 3d studio said...

Drift and thrill in the desert click on the following link of Android playstore:-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mas3dstudio.suv.desert.safari.simulator

abo-bder said...

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
فنى تركيب
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض

abo-bder said...




فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف

abo-bder said...



تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
فني
فنى
فني تركيب دش