Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WELL PUT!


Was this image made for me?
I was visiting my cousin-in-law's blog and found this. I LOVE it! It's red, has a great message and a crown at the top! No, I don't think I am princess, I am the queen of the house. The BOSS, well we'll let the kids think that! (OUCH, it hurts to say it but Steve is really the BOSS) Really though, I may help me to,
  1. Help me not to get worked up about stuff
  2. Keep going when things get rough (esp, the cleanse & Acai diet from Dr. OZ I am about to start!)
  3. Remember my divine potential

I like this so much that I think I am going to frame it and put it my laundry room!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that too!! Is it an actual, physical sign? or is it just a web thing?

Heather said...

Hi Noelle!

I probably should have put a link for that on my post. I'll go back and do that. It's a reproduction of a vintage war poster from Great Britain. You can get the prints from a cute Etsy shop Here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5244654

Heather

aubri said...

I love it! I might have to steal it and put it on my wall!

Tiffany said...

hay there.

i just tagged you. chech out my blog to see the rules. Love you. Hope you had fun on you trip.

tiffy

just the five of us said...

Hey I recieved my first bloggy award and I am passing it to you. Come and get it!