Thursday, February 7, 2008

Uh...a BLOG for us!?

I can't believe that I am doing this. I am sorry to say that I think these can be a bit bragadosish. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and she told me that you can have your blog bound in a book. How awesome is that. It's kind of a personal history and journal. If I look at it like that, I thinks it's something I can wrap my mind around.



I also got invited to view my husband cousins blog and to be honest, I quite enjoyed seeing what they have been up to since we live far away (Janice).



So with that... here WE go. This is more for me than for you. I haven't told my husband yet, considering he doesn't like me to get too wordy in our Christmas cards. If you know what I mean. Hopefully, in time he will see my vision.

No comments: